Tuesday, November 17, 2015

In the Eye of the Beholder




In the recent Q&A for the Leeds Premiere of Urban and the Shed Crew (link below), Richard Armtage said he "looked like crap"  (forgive the inexact quote) at the end of the shoot for the film. I remembered that during the shoot in 2014 we were lucky enough to see him at several times as himself doing PR for The Hobbit and Into the Storm. 




In the interest of scientific study I offer the photos below of Richard during the filming of Urban (March - April 2014) as well as during rehearsal for The Crucible (May-early June), not long after he finished filming Urban to explore for study purposes if he did look "like crap" during this time.










Crucible Rehearsals in May/June:



You can all come to your own conclusions.



As for me, I think that Richard's definition of "looking like crap" is certainly totally different from mine.  I loved those hair extensions! 



(Photos from RichardArmitageNet.com and Richard Armitage Central)

2 comments:

  1. Outside he looked much the same as ever, totally gorgeous but inside his lungs with the smoking perhaps not so good.
    Meeting some well wishers on set he apologised for crap clothing but they pointed they were there for him not his outfit. Personally I love the Converse shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about his lungs, all that chain smoking, poor Richard. I agree with those well wishers, and I'm actually one that likes when he dresses himself as they say. By the Converse you mean the blue shoes? I love them too, especially because he obviously loves them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...