Thursday, October 3, 2013

LOTR 30 Day Challenge - Question #18: Coolest Visual Effect



This pic above is not a cool visual effect, but the man standing there, Peter Jackson, brought the worlds of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit to life, and I thank him for being the coolest director in our world.

This is a difficult question, because there are so many cool moments in all three films. We also must remember the first film opened more than a decade ago now, and the special effects are still impressive. Also difficult for me because I tend to remember characters rather than action. 

But I remembered late last night a moment that did stay in my mind, and that I thought about again because they also impressed me in The Hobbit.  See video clip below:



The Eagles are Coming

2 comments:

  1. This is a v. cool moment.

    Although I like the fight with the trolls in TH as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...