Sunday, January 22, 2012

How Compatible am I with Richard Armitage in the Chinese Zodiac? Happy Chinese New Year!




In celebration of the Chinese New Year - The Year of the Dragon I continue my search for astrological compatibility with Richard Armitage by looking into our signs in the Chinese Zodiac

(Note: Richard in Blue, me in Red).

As far as I can tell the Chinese Zodiac signs are determined by year of birth and Richard’s year, 1971, means he is a Pig.
Now being called a pig in the US is not really a good thing, but in the Chinese Zodiac description below I think it is pretty accurate about the Mr. Armitage we know:

Personality of The Pig


Occupying the last position in the Chinese Zodiac, the 12th, the Pig symbolizes such character traits as diligence (oh yes, we know this one is very true), compassion (check), and generosity (I think we can be pretty sure this is a yes). Pigs enjoy life (glad to know) and because they are entertaining (certainly works for us as his fans), others enjoy their company (oh yes, a girl can dream). Pigs are giving souls and reap much enjoyment when they’re helping others (we know), but sometimes they give too much (but we miss seeing him on our TV screens, or listening to a new audio book don’t we?). Honesty is what Pigs give and it’s what they expect to receive in return.



Pigs seek peace and will do what is necessary to maintain it (I think he’s mentioned this in an interview). This trait, while admirable, sometimes makes it easy for others to take advantage of Pigs. Pigs are always doing for others, helping anyway they can, but rarely will they ask others for help. This can overwhelm and stress them, but Pigs don’t mind. (Richard, count on me darling. I’ll help you with whatever you need!)



When it comes to money, Pigs enjoy spending more than saving (is it Valentine’s day soon?). They gravitate towards name brand items (let’s see – is Cartier a name brand? Richard?). Thriftiness happens only occasionally, but Pigs do know how to find great deals (now you’re talking!).



Pigs enjoy helping at work and can always be counted on (very true from all accounts). They enjoy opportunities that allow them to express their creativity (we all hope for more fabulous opportunities to come after The Hobbit). Pigs are detail-oriented, (the man we know) a trait admired by management. Pigs aren’t afraid to take on responsibility (he’s Thorin, can’t be more responsible than that!).



 Some good career choices for Pigs include: entertainer (more artist and actor I would say in his case), caterer, doctor (calling Dr. Track), veterinarian, or interior decorator.



Supportive and giving, Pigs make great partners (swoon). They’re affectionate and sexual and prefer staying home to going out (double swoon). They enjoy what they have, especially their home and family. Once they find the right partner, they’re typically committed for the long-term (somewhere in this world there is a very lucky person…).



Pigs and the 5 elements Metal Pigs – Years 1911 and 1971

Metal Pigs have a tough exterior, (to casting people apparently – I think he’s a sweetheart) and this strength can be seen in all areas of life (Yes!). They work diligently (we know, we know) and love with all they have (we don’t know, but would love to find out). They’re outspoken and trust others right away.



And here’s the best part for me!

Compatibility

Pigs are most compatible with a Rabbit or Goat and incompatible with the Monkey and Snake.

Yes indeed my friends, in the Chinese Zodiac I am a Goat or sometimes known also as a Sheep. (No, I’m not going to tell you my year of birth, no siree, not even if you send Oleg Darshavin over to torture me).

I just knew somewhere in the zodiac universe the truth would reveal itself, and here it has. RA and I are most compatible! But wait, there’s more:

Richard is a Metal Pig and I am a Wood Goat/Sheep:

Wood Goats



Others enjoy the company of Wood Goats (especially Pigs apparently) which is why they’re most comfortable in groups. They enjoy being helpful, but their generosity is sometimes taken advantage of. Wood Goats need to spend more time caring for their own selves. (This sounds a bit like the Pig personality description doesn’t it? We are so compatible Richard and I!)

Apparently the 12 signs of the Chinese Zodiac are divided into four groups and we are in the...

Fourth Group- Cat, Goat, Pig

These are all peace loving animals and believe in mutual co-operation (so far so good). They are neither too zealous and active nor intelligent (now just a minute, I protest on behalf of RA!) and also do not believe in accepting challenges (not true for RA indeed!) and risks as they are highly sensitive animals (OK, maybe you got us both there. A product of being shy). They also have great ability to elicit and seek sympathy, hence they are considerate, love and sympathize with each other (Oh my, RA paradise). Pig requires Cat's crafty cunningness and Goat's civility and humility (If I say so myself!).

Pig with a Sheep/Goat

Imagine long, fun nights of champagne, caviar and breaking dishes in a fireplace. (I’m available for some champagne and caviar and dish breaking right now Richard, if you’re not busy?)

Sound pretentious? It is!  (Pretentious! Horrors!)

But Sheep (Goat) and Pigs love it, and their mutual love and understanding make this a rewarding relationship. (Squee, Swoon…well…I’m sure you can all fill in the rest)



And now for the fantastic ending of this Chinese Zodiac journey:

Pig Man and Sheep (Goat) Woman

When this pairing consists of a Pig man and a Sheep (Goat) woman, this will normally be a long lasting happy relationship (younger man/older woman – could work). They are both sensitive and imaginative (how sweet are we!). They will easily share their dreams and hopes (your dreams are my dreams baby). They will have a tender, loving relationship (Oh yes!). He will never take her for granted and she will give him all he could dream of (Yes I will -Swoon).

Goat and Pig: Chinese Pigs together with Chinese Goats will achieve anything they wish to achieve in a love bond in 2012. Goat Love Compatibility 2012 with a Chinese Pig is the best love compatibility.

Richard my darling Chinese Pig,
 Call Me!!!!!!!!!
Your Loving Goat/Sheep


Want to test your own Chinese Zodiac Compatibility with Richard Armitage? Would love if you would share what you find out in the comments below. 

See below for the websites I used as references for this post:



Disclaimer: Hope everyone that reads this knows this is just for fun and not serious in any way. All meant with great affection and admiration for Richard Armitage’s great sense of humor.

pics from RichardArmitageNet.com RichardArmitage, Richard Armitage Central, Richard Armitage Online, Google Images, 2011horoscopesblogspot

12 comments:

  1. Fabo, I love your fluffy post today!
    I'm sure I'm compatible to Mr. A according to every earthy horoscope! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fluffy post - LOL- that's a fun description!

      I'm sure we're all compatible with RA in some cosmic way :)

      Thanks for reading and so glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Giggles! This was great fun. But dare I say that I am a pig, too? Ha! I wonder what that portends for dear Richard and I? Sighhhhhh! Ha!
    Cheers! Grati ;->

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grati! Congratulation on having the same chinese zodiac as RA! So glad you enjoyed the zodiac journey. We'll have to find out about the compatibility of you two now...mmm??

      Thanks you for your great comment.

      Delete
  3. Found out some hard truths about myself through your Chinese horoskopes linked in. They fit so well that while creating them they must have had me in mind ;o)
    What a funny comparison and now that you know you get along with RA ... ;o)
    Funny find for me, RA would not get along with my parents, but as they also reportedly do not get along with my grandmother and sister, that should be o.k. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey C! Good to see you here!

      Maybe RA and I are cosmically meant for each other, like Harry and Geraldine - LOL
      Fascinating and scary that the description fit so well with you - did with me too ;)

      Delete
  4. Well, I'm a tiger, a fire tiger at that. I agree with most of it :D.

    I'm not particularly compatible with RA nor *in*compatible so don't worry Richard, I'm sure we could work it out. LOL!

    Thanks for the good laugh Fabo.

    OML :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi OML,

      A tiger sounds pretty exciting and I've always thought Richard was a bit of a big cat himself.

      So happy it made you laugh.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...