Saturday, January 21, 2012

FanstRAvaganza - I'm Back Again for Year #3


Last year I was honored and privileged to be asked to participate in FanstRAvaganza 2 and once again this year I've been honored and privileged to be asked again to participate in FanstRAvaganza 3 and my answer is YES! 


I really enjoyed participating last year, not only because I had fun thinking about what to post during the event but because I felt part of a great community of Richard Armitage fans. If you want to see what I posted last year go to the FanstRAvaganza tab at the top of the blog.


FanstRAvaganza 3 will be taking place March 12-18, 2012

The extraordinary banners at the top of this post and on my right sidebar are brought to you by Bccmee. You can see more of her amazing work on her blog: 


FanstRAvaganza is a great opportunity for participating blogs and websites to share our admiration for Richard Armitage with our fellow fans and for fellow fans to discover new blogs and websites they may not have visited before. I also hope that this year we'll get visits by Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit fans who are curious about the actor playing Thorin Oakenshield.  This year will be an exciting year for both fandoms and we should celebrate together.

How can you keep up to date with all the exciting events and posts and show your support of FanstRAvaganza?  Event updates will be posted on the Facebook page-make sure to go and "Like" the page: 

And on Twitter by following https://twitter.com/#!/FanstRAvaganza 
or our hashtag #fanstRA.



Once again I thank my fellow Richard Armitage bloggers for inviting me to be part of FanstRAvaganza. I look forward to our great fan-filled event in March.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...